Daily High-Intensity Workouts for general physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.

FUNCTION OVER FORM

Monday, July 26, 2010

7/27/10 - WOD

2.5 Mile Run

into

"Angie"
100 Pullups
100 Situps
100 Pushups
100 Squats

Got to get a paycheck to buy the camera for video/pictures.

Become a follower, Halpin. Just do it. Or at least spread Rufio to some people

-------------------------------------------------------

“I hate all of the utilities of my life. Venomous hatred. And because they’re monopolies, they feel no need to make me appreciate them. Cuz they know that I’m not going to give up water, power, sewage, or the Internet out of spite. Nor will most people give up Facebook, regardless of how much they grow to hate them.”
- Danah Boyd, social media researcher at Microsoft

Completely agree, although I have tried many times to go without Facebook. I really do hate it - but find myself checking it daily. During those times of abstinence, getting off the book felt good. The problem is that it is just so good for staying in touch with people and networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment