Daily High-Intensity Workouts for general physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.

FUNCTION OVER FORM

Friday, September 10, 2010

9/11/10 - WOD

Yoga day... I think I did six straight workout days, and I am feeling it pretty hard right now.

Tabata This score from yesterday (lowest number of reps and the order):

- 6 pullups
- 20 body squats
- 16 situps
- 14 pushups
- omitted the double-unders b/c I am too freaking sore from my Fivefingers to jump (I did 4 sets of 5 minutes on the elliptical and 5 sets of 200 jumps of rope-jumping). I am still adjusting to them, though the soreness is less severe and shorter in duration. When fresh, I can run over 2 miles; doing sprints, like 18-30's, is so much fun. Something about feeling the earth makes the run more enjoyable, as if one is in communion with Mother Earth... But seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment