Daily High-Intensity Workouts for general physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.

FUNCTION OVER FORM

Friday, June 25, 2010

6/26/10 - WOD

Tabata:
Body Squats/Split Squats
Walking Push Ups/Dips

AND: 2 sets of the stairwell - 17 stories up and down

3+ Hours Later:
Run:
1 minute high-intensity, 3 minutes low-intensity
2 minutes high-intensity, 2 minutes low-intensity
3 minutes high-intensity, 1 minute low intensity
4 minutes high-intnensity, 1 minute low intensity
3 minutes high-intensity, 1 minute low intensity
2 minutes high-intensity, 2 minutes low intensity
1 minute high-intensity, 3 minutes low-intensity

NOTES:
Tabata: 20 second SPRINT, 10 seconds REST, repeat for 4 minutes
High-Intensity means 75-85 percent; slow jog for the low-intensity

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm unemployed. I have accepted it. It could be for a short time. It could be for a long, long time. In any case, the result is the same - I have loooooaaaaaaaadddddsssssss of free time. I mean I have jack squat to do. Yeah, I should be networking, interviewing, and other activities that get me dollar bills, but, honestly, there is not that much to do... I do not know what else to do.

I am wandering in the forest. I am surrounded by trees. But I can't find the path.

Anyway, I might as well get really freaking fit and healthy. Five workouts in the ol' 3 day stretch (if you have not noticed, it goes 3 days on, 1 day off). I am going to post a WOD and a completely separate running workout. Word of advice: I am probably fitter than you - it's true - so make sure you scale this stuff down.

Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment