Daily High-Intensity Workouts for general physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.

FUNCTION OVER FORM

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/30/10 - WOD

100 Burpee Pull Ups

Tabata:

Run

Tabata: 20 seconds SPRINT SPRINT SPRINT; 10 seconds REST REST REST; 8 sets
It should go something like this: SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST, SPRINT-REST.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I go to the same place to write almost every day. I don't bring a cell phone. I don't take an iPod. My mind is thrown on its own resources. I make a little deal with myself. I say, just get five pages out. Five pages, and that's it. You're done. Of course I'll get to five pages and always want to write a little bit more, but without that quota, I'd have a hard time even starting. It used to be that I would work on something new in the daytime and then I would rewrite and work on something new at night, but those were the days when I drank a lot. There was a lot of liquid energy and Bolivian marching powder. " - Stephen King

DAILY AFFIRMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment