Daily High-Intensity Workouts for general physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.

FUNCTION OVER FORM

Monday, August 23, 2010

8/24/10 - WOD

Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 18" above your tiptoe reach and complete 5 rounds for time of:
50 Jump and touch
40 Squats
30 Sit-ups
20-Push-ups
10 Pull-ups

Straight from crossfit.com... too good to pass up.

--------------------------------------------------

I bought fivefingers trek running shoes. I run completely differently than before in them (and I mean that in a good way). Though I've only run for 12 minutes in them, I believe that they are a great investment. They definitely work muscles in your feet and ankles that normally go neglected in standard running shoes. Time will tell if they live up to the hype, but they passed the first test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment