Daily High-Intensity Workouts for general physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.

FUNCTION OVER FORM

Sunday, August 1, 2010

8/2/10 - WOD

2 rounds for time:

50 Thrusters
50 KB Swings
50 OH Squats
50 Knees to Elbows

Tabata Run (Note: when I run on the treadmill, I typically turn the incline up to about 8 or 9 and run 12 mph. That is almost a sprint for me, and depending on how I am feeling, I turn the incline up or down... If I turn the incline up to max, I can run at around 9 mph. give or take a bit. Make sure that you know how to get off and on a moving treadmill properly before attempting a Tabata on a treadmill.)

-----------------------------------------

If you aren't exercising like this, you are wasting your time.

Gotta love Chris Spealler

Learning a language through social networking

1 comment:

  1. was that last note about getting on and off a moving treadmill a shot at me?

    ReplyDelete